A passive house time-lapse from Cork
We tip our proverbial hats to Cork-based timber frame manufacturer Eco Timber Frame who have posted time-lapse video of one of their recent passive house projects online.
The house in Douglas, Co Cork was project managed by engineer and certified passive house designer Deboragh Byrne, who says it was built to passive house standards for an extremely competitive price. The house features cellulose insulation in the walls, Munster Joinery passive-certified PVC windows, a Supergrund foundation and cement board cladding. We'll be featuring in the next issue of Passive House Plus.
The company have also posted another time lapse of a similar project in Waterford on their YouTube channel.
- Cambridge choses passive house comfort for Kings’ College students
- Pitch perfect - Beguiling Dundee passive house puts wood into woodland
- Climate action plan sets embodied carbon targets for construction
- Poor ventilation a Covid risk in 40 per cent of classrooms, study finds
- Sligo deep retrofit delivers warmth, light & mountain views
- Above the curve - Limerick passive house showcases precision timber engineering