Denmark's first passive house
This is Villa Lagenkamp, the first certified passive house ever built in Denmark, finished in 2008.
I know it's not a new building, but it is a beautiful one. I've been wanting to feature it for a while, so figured better late than never. This timber frame house in Midtjylland is the home of its architect, Olav Langenkamp. You'll find all the technical specs for the project on the Passive House Database.
All photos are by Peter Ulriksen.
- 45,000 more Irish homes face radon risk, new maps reveal
- Passive house 30 years on: qualified success or brilliant failure?
- Major new grants for retrofit & insulation announced
- Above the curve - Limerick passive house showcases precision timber engineering
- International passive house conference kicks off
- Grant launches online learning academy