Speculative effort - technical virtual tour of a developer-built Enerphit
An extraordinary A1 upgrade in Cork City is Ireland's first developer-led Enerphit. The attention to detail taken in its construction is something to behold. See below for a detailed technical virtual tour, including tags showing sequences of construction shots that reveal what makes this building so special. To view the case study in our digital magazine click here (Irish edition) and here (UK edition.
- New series of digital NZEB seminars kicks off this month
- Radon in passive houses
- Pecking order - Award-winning passive house makes an elegant mark on the South Downs
- Nine out of ten PH+ UK readers have made decisions based on articles
- BEAM launch new app for easy MVHR control
- Highland Warrior - Scottish passive house built with innovative local timber system