Speculative effort - technical virtual tour of a developer-built Enerphit
An extraordinary A1 upgrade in Cork City is Ireland's first developer-led Enerphit. The attention to detail taken in its construction is something to behold. See below for a detailed technical virtual tour, including tags showing sequences of construction shots that reveal what makes this building so special. To view the case study in our digital magazine click here (Irish edition) and here (UK edition.
- Thinking inside the box - Victorian semi retrofitted as a house within a house
- Green Homes Grants: where did it go wrong, and what comes next?
- Visit ISH Digital online until 30 April
- New England rebel - Cork passive house with Vermont roots
- Evidence base: How air source heat pumps fare in canny retrofits
- Grant launches online learning academy