Speculative effort - technical virtual tour of a developer-built Enerphit
An extraordinary A1 upgrade in Cork City is Ireland's first developer-led Enerphit. The attention to detail taken in its construction is something to behold. See below for a detailed technical virtual tour, including tags showing sequences of construction shots that reveal what makes this building so special. To view the case study in our digital magazine click here (Irish edition) and here (UK edition.
- Good stock - Stylish Stockport retrofit achieves radical energy savings
- Ecological launch new airtight vapour boards
- Pilot light - Pioneering Donegal deep retrofit a roaring success
- RIBA calls for more post occupancy evaluation
- Northern exposure - Deep energy retrofit transforms north-facing Dublin seaside semi
- Dún Laoghaire passive house scheme will be one of world’s largest