Bow Tie construction seeks builders & site supervisors
Leading passive and low energy building contractor Bow Tie Construction is looking to recruit site supervisors and builders in the Dorset and Hampshire areas.
This article was originally published in issue 22 of Passive House Plus magazine. Want immediate access to all back issues and exclusive extra content? Click here to subscribe for as little as €10, or click here to receive the next issue free of charge
The company is tendering for a number of projects in these areas and will soon require more builders. Passive house experience and knowledge is a bonus but is not necessary as training will be given.
It is essential that applicants have a commitment to building sustainably and to the highest quality standards.
Bow Tie Construction utilises a number of modern technologies, including cloud-based project management, and is particularly seeking workers keen to take advantage of the efficiencies and savings that such technologies offer.
Bow Tie have recently undertaken BIM scanning of an Enerphit refurb project in Kennington in London and intend to use BIM on all future projects.
For company contact details visit www.bowtieconstruction.co.uk.
- Cambridge choses passive house comfort for Kings’ College students
- Pitch perfect - Beguiling Dundee passive house puts wood into woodland
- Poor ventilation a Covid risk in 40 per cent of classrooms, study finds
- Sligo deep retrofit delivers warmth, light & mountain views
- Above the curve - Limerick passive house showcases precision timber engineering
- Seeing the wood for the trees - Placing ecology at the heart of construction