UK Passivhaus Awards winners announced
The winners of the Passivhaus Trust's 2015 UK Passivhaus Awards were announced at a ceremony in London on Wednesday night. The awards aim to celebrate the design and performance of passive house buildings in the UK.
The winners, in each of three categories, were as follows:
Mark Siddall (right) of LEAP picking up his award for Steel Farm
Large projects (sponsored by Munster Joinery): Wilkinson Primary School, by Architype, a passive house school in Wolverhampton
The team from Architype picking up their award for Wilkinson Primary School
Bill Butcher (left) of the Green Building Store collecting the firm's retrofit award for the Cre8 Barn.
The full list of finalists is available here. Detailed case studies of all three projects have previously appeared in Passive House Plus magazine.
Passivahus Awards photos by Andrew Perrin.
- 45,000 more Irish homes face radon risk, new maps reveal
- Passive house 30 years on: qualified success or brilliant failure?
- Major new grants for retrofit & insulation announced
- Passive Sills wins product award for insulated threshold
- Partel commended at the Architects’ Choice Product Awards
- Above the curve - Limerick passive house showcases precision timber engineering