Sola recruiting two building services engineers
SOLA Energy Solutions, the pioneering Tipperary based deep retrofit contractor, is currently seeking to hire two mechanical/building service engineers to join its growing team.
Based in Templemore, Sola is one of the leading contractors working under the Superhomes retrofit scheme, and has become known in the industry for delivering holistic deep retrofits incorporating insulation, airtightness, renewable energy and designed ventilation.
The company is also a leading supplier and installer of renewable energy systems.
Sola currently has one post open for a mechanical/building service engineer with at least three years experience, and a second post open for a graduate working in the same field.
- John Reddy appointed as Ecocem Group Quality and Innovation Application Manager
- Susan McGarry appointed new MD of Ecocem Ireland
- Deep green passive house defies all weather
- Passive Wexford bungalow with a hint of the exotic
- The PH+ guide to airtightness
- Wood works - Sleek but large Herts passive house goes heavy on timber