Saint-Gobain launches 'Multi Comfort' concept at Ecobuild
Saint-Gobain has launched its ‘Multi Comfort’ building concept at Ecobuild in London. Click here to see a short video outlining the idea, which is based on passive house principles.
The ‘Multi Comfort’ concept is based on an integrated approach to building design that aims to deliver thermal comfort, low energy bills, and excellent indoor air quality as well as visual and acoustic comfort, according to Isover.
For more information see http://www.multicomfort.co.uk.
- Thinking inside the box - Victorian semi retrofitted as a house within a house
- Sola open new NZEB showroom
- Channel Islands gets its first passive house
- Stunning Cork passive house heads list of Isover award winners
- The PH+ guide to airtightness
- Wood works - Sleek but large Herts passive house goes heavy on timber